COVID-19: Support and services around Inverness and Moray
We understand that COVID-19 is having a serious impact on the lives of women who sell/exchange sex. Below you can find information on key services in INVERNESS AND MORAY who are able to provide support with housing, money, food, sexual health, and wellbeing.
This list is being continually updated. If you need information about a service/topic that is not currently listed, please let us know here
Housing, Energy & Money
- Moray Citizens Advice Bureau – Face to face appointments no longer available.Housing and money advice via telephone on 01343 559001/559004 10-2pm Mon-Fri or email name and contact number via the website
- Inverness Citizens Advice Bureau – Face to face appointments no longer available. For Housing and money advice email email@example.com
- Moray Council - Homelessness on 0300 123 4566 and Money Advice Service on 0300 123 4563
- Highland Council – Homelessness on 01349 886602 (evening and weekends on 01349 886691) and Welfare Support on 0800 090 1004
- New Start Highland – Housing support can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org for individuals who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless
- Moray Food Plus – Must be referred by an agency. Advice is to contact council services or Moray CAB (links above).
- Inverness Foodstuff – Take away meals at Ness Bank Church Tues+Thurs 1.30-2.30pm and Saturdays 2-3pm for the homeless and vulnerable
- Highland Foodbank - running as normal through agency referrals. Please speak to a member of the CLiCK team should you require support
- Highland Sexual Health – Routine outpatient appointments have been cancelled. Call 01463 888300 for advice
- Moray Wellbeing Hub – Currently providing health and well-being support online
- Moray Mental Health and Wellness Centre – 1st Response, providing short term support when you feel at crisis point on 0800 234 3490. Online information around keeping your self well can be found here
- Mikeysline: You Are Not Alone – An extension of wellbeing hub at the Hive Drop In Centre Inverness, they can offer support through online information or telephone. To request a call between 6-10pm Mon-Thurs or 6-11pm Fri-Sun message the page
- Highland Mental Wellbeing – A collection of online resources to support mental wellbeing
The local Women's Worker for Inverness and Moray is Lecksie. You can request a call back here.