CLiCK Service Update
We are sad to announce that the CLiCK service will be winding down over the next couple of months in order to come to an end on 31/05/2021.
The support we are able to provide during this time will be limited but our Women’s Workers will make every effort to signpost or refer any woman who gets in touch with us to appropriate local services wherever possible. We are still currently accepting Encompass Fund applications, for both supermarket vouchers and access to counselling.
You can find full information on the availability of our services below:
- Online chat: available on Monday’s and Tuesday’s from 12-4pm until 15/05/2021
- Helpline (0300 124 5564): available Monday’s, Tuesday’s and Friday’s 9-11am and Thursday’s 6-9pm until 25/05/2021
- Online referral form (www.click.scot/contacts): available until 15/05/2021
- CLiCK website (www.click.scot): available as a resource until 15/08/2021 (including access to the local support map, safety tips and informational blogs and resources)
- CLiCK Magazine website (www.clickmagazine.online): will continue to be available as a resource after the CLiCK service winds down
We want to say a huge thank you to all of the women who have been in touch with CLiCK over the past two years, and all of those who have taken the time to share their views and experiences through projects such as CLiCK Magazine and Your Voice.
The CLiCK Team