Live Chat & Helpline
Anonymously chat with a Women's Worker about how things are going or for information and support in accessing other services.
Although we can't meet you in person at the moment, our Women's Workers can support you over the phone, text or WhatsApp.
Information and Resources
You can find safety tips, blogs about current issues, and a Covid-19 resource hub with information on services in your local area.
We believe your voice is important. You can share your views and experiences to help develop CLiCK and beyond!
CLiCK is a partnership of organisations working together across Scotland to support women* who sell or exchange sex or sexual images online.
We understand that coronavirus is seriously affecting the lives of women who sell sex, and that this is a stressful and upsetting time for many women. We can help. At CLiCK, we can provide:
- Practical advice on issues related to money, food, housing, and safety/wellbeing via our live chat service
- Emotional support, practical support, and advocacy to other services via local CLiCK Women's Workers who can provide support over phone, text, and WhatsApp
- Safety tips, including advice on keeping safe on platforms like OnlyFans and AdmireMe
- Blogs with advice and information on services in your local area that are providing support during the coronavirus pandemic
- A platform to make your urgent needs heard by decision makers and help develop CLiCK via Your Voice
Chat to us
There's loads of ways you can get in touch with a Women's Worker:
Our helpline (0300 124 5564) is available at the following times:
- Monday: 9-11am
- Tuesday: 9-11am
- Thursday: 6-9pm
- Friday: 9-11am
Our online chat is available at the following times:
- Monday: 12-4pm
- Tuesday: 12-4pm
Wherever you are in the country, there’s lots of ways you can chat to us.
If you would like support, you can get in contact with a CLiCK Women's Worker via our anonymous live chat (we have extended our opening times), helpline (available four days a week), or more in depth one-to-one support over the phone, text or WhatsApp.
If you would like to share what your urgent needs are right now and be part of shaping Scotland's response to coronavirus for women in the sex industry, as well as shape CLiCK as a service, you can get in touch via Your Voice.
All support is led by you and what you need.