Welcome to Click, a women-led support service for any woman selling or exchanging sex in Scotland.
Access advice and support wherever you are in the country – speak to one of our trained women’s support workers online.
We understand how important privacy is for you. Access to Click support is completely anonymous, we do not collect personal data.
Our interactive search map allows you to search for support wherever you are in the country, not just the big cities.
Your voice and experiences are key to developing and creating Click support services. Have your say.
Click is a partnership of organisations, working together across Scotland to support women selling or exchanging sex in any way e.g. online, indoors, on-street or in establishments such as saunas.
This support is inclusive to anyone who identifies as a woman, or who is non-binary and prefers to access services for women.
We can provide the following:
- advice and signposting through our online chat with a trained Click support worker
- one to one specialist support with a trained Click support worker local to you
- interactive search map to find support services local to you across the whole of Scotland
- advice and resources on a whole range of issues
- an opportunity for you to be involved in shaping future services for women selling sex
- a platform to share your stories and experiences
Chat to us
Click provides an online chat and Scotland wide outreach service so that any woman involved in selling sex can access support, wherever you may be in the country.
Our online chat is staffed by trained and knowledgeable women’s workers – you will only ever speak to a woman when you speak to us. The live online chat is available between 11am-1pm on Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday.
You can contact a Click Support Worker for more in depth one to one support if this would be of benefit. Click support workers can provide telephone, email, whatsapp and face to face support.
All support is led by you and what you need.